The following information is to inform you of our financial policy. If, at any time, you have questions regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to ask our front office team or contact us.
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. Our fees are based on the quality of materials we use, the time, effort and expertise required to deliver top quality care. We continue our commitment by offering a variety of financial options to enable you to receive the dental care you need. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We have also partnered with a third-party company (Care Credit) to offer the flexibility of 0% interest as well as extended payment options.
You will be informed of costs prior to your appointment for treatment. Payment is expected at the time of treatment.
Appointments of over an hour may require a deposit to hold the appointment.
In instance of children with multiple guardian situations, the guardian present for the appointment will be responsible for payment at time of treatment, unless the treatment is paid in advance prior to making the appointment for treatment.
As a courtesy to our patients with dental insurance benefits, we will submit and provide any necessary information to assist you in receiving your dental benefits. We require that any applicable deductibles and estimated patient portion be paid at the time treatment is rendered. We do accept assignment of benefits (meaning that the dental insurance check is paid to our practice) to help reduce your immediate out-of-pocket expense. If your insurance company will not assign payment of benefits to our practice you will be responsible for the entire cost of the treatment at the time of service. We cannot guarantee payment from an insurance company and any remaining balance left after insurance payment is the patient’s responsibility.
For patients that have dual insurance: We will estimate your co-pay off your primary insurance carriers’ fees for your portion.
Please contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit to obtain essential information which will accurately reflect your coverage.
**If you have Flores or a direct reimbursement policy, payment in full is expected on the day of services and your dental plan will reimburse you. **
- It is your responsibility to understand the type of dental insurance you have (i.e. Traditional, PPO, or DMO), and the benefits selected by you and/or your employer.
- You (not the insurance company) are responsible for the fee of services rendered.
- Please note that a predetermination of insurance benefits is not a promise by your insurance carrier to pay your claim and again you are ultimately responsible for any claim the insurance company does not pay.
- Any insurance claim that has not been paid in 45 days from the submittal date then becomes your immediate responsibility to pay. After you have settled your outstanding balance with our office we will continue to assist you with any appeals to the insurance company you may wish to file in attempt to receive benefit reimbursement.
- In the case of an over payment you will be issued a refund by our office.
*Check policy: If your check is returned for any reason, there will be a returned check fee of $35 PLUS the processing fee associated with our financial institution. Upon notice of a returned check, your balance must be paid in full by utilizing either cash or credit card. *